If you want to get more visibility of your financial advisor website, then you need to consider writing and posting press releases on your business. To help you with that process, here is a list of press release services for financial websites:
Proper financial website content is mandatory to receive inbound links to your financial planner website. The right content will help your website to promote your financial organization, which can help you get increased traffic. Here are 25 tips to increase traffic to your website.
- Upload short client testimonials on your financial website so that potential clients can read them and get an idea about your organization.
- Banner Exchanges brings targeted traffic to your financial website and is a great way to acquire clients. A professional banner ad with appropriate text and graphics can be created by a firm that develops web design for financial professionals.
- You need to create quality and useful content on your website and update it regularly. When search engines use keywords for searches, they will index your financial website based on relevant keywords that visitors use. All main keywords should be used throughout the body of your website content as well as in the heading and conclusion.
- Submit your financial website to directories such as Joe Ant, GoGuides, BOTW, Ezilon, Rubberstamped and Massive Links. You can get helpful inbound links your website. Search engines consider the number of inbound links to your website when assigning a rank to any financial webpage.
- A “Recommend” button on your financial planner website will make it easy for clients to refer you.
- A 250-300 word blog for your financial website on a weekly basis is necessary. Post helpful information about the finance industry. This will help to increase the search engine rankings for your website because fresh content gets a better ranking.
- Choose a proper domain name for your financial website with strong finance-relevant keywords in the name. You should ask the firm who has developed your website design to optimize the website accordingly so that search engines can assign a suitable rank to it.
- Register your website domain for more than a year as it will help to gain some points in terms of rankings. Remember to login through your financial planning website account and renew the domain name.
- Generate articles for your financial website (don’t forget to include website link) using the keywords that search engines are likely to use for your ranking. Submit them to free directories as much as you can. It increases chances of people getting directed to your website.
- Network with other financial website for link exchanges, which are useful to bring in traffic from those webpages via a reciprocal link. Use keywords in link exchanges to make the financial planner webpage even more SEO-friendly. There are both paid and free websites for this purpose.
- Get your website registered on the yellow pages, so that potential clients can find it with ease.
- Every email that you send through your website should contain your website’s link and your signature at the bottom. You can add the “Resources” link in the email signature too.
- Pay-Per-Click advertising or PPC can be used to get amazing returns on your initial investment for your financial website. Bid on keywords for your industry, create an ad online, and pay only when users click the advert that directs them to the website for financial advisors.
- An electronic newsletter can also help you get a higher ranking and can be generated for your website on a regular basis. Build a mailing list and if done right, these people can eventually turn into clients. Include a link to your website in your email newsletter. You can ask people to tell their stories or ask questions that you can include in future issues in your electronic newsletter.
- Pen an informative email that is relevant to your financial organization but don’t make it too long. Include your financial advisor website link in the email and ask recipients to pass it on. Send it to as many relevant people as possible.
- Make proper use of email technology to follow-up with prospective clients to avoid wasting leads. Activate the auto-responder to send messages to clients.
- Ask friends and family to pitch in and keep the financial professionals’ webpage as their landing page. Partners and staff should do the same as it can really increase the number of hits.
- Exchange email lists with associates in other businesses who have similar lists. They might be willing to promote your financial advisor website to their customers.
- You must have a business card. On the back of it, include your financial website address and blog link so that people can go online and look at what your website offers.
- Include the financial webpage link on all your correspondence, publicizing your business to generate increased traffic. Use creative voice-mail messages for making people aware about your website.
- There should be a “Resources” page on the financial website where clients can find useful links to check out for information. You can publicize them via email and newsletters.
- Use creative videos that talk about your firm and its services and then upload them on the financial website. There are various sites like ‘YouTube’, ‘Google Video’ and ‘YouPublish’ where it can be submitted. The link of the website for financial planners should be included in the video. You can opt for a podcast on your website as well. It provides your audience with added convenience as they can download and listen when they wish. On your Home Page, post a brief audio recorded by you alongside your photo.
- You can submit your financial firm address to the Google Business Directory totally free of cost.
- Social networking platforms should be used to further your interaction with groups relevant to what you do. Use keywords in your personal profile and insert your website link there.
- There is a “Comment” section on blogs and forums. Select ones that are industry-relevant and post comments by including your financial advisors website link in them.
Your Financial Website should indicate a Positive Marketing Message to Visitors
A proper and quality financial website design is important, as it will draw in customers for your firm. There are so many financial planner websites online which offer the same services as you do. How do you stand out from the rest and carve out a niche via your financial advisor webpage?
If your ultimate objective is to generate more traffic to your financial advisor website, then this blog post is for you.
If you target a particular niche of people who visit your financial planner website, it will boost traffic and also generate leads at the same time. That is why you should target the long tail keywords on your website because people who are looking for the main keyword will not generate as much traffic.
Using Long Tail Keywords while Designing the Financial Website
The most effective strategy for your financial website is to generate quality content.. Long tail keywords on your financial website can be used to build content around specific keyword phrases. What is a long tail keyword? It is when three or more words are grouped, they are called long tail keyword. The main keyword has a lot of competition and it takes a long time to achieve a good rank for that particular keyword on the financial webpage. For example, a generic keyword such as “financial web design” will make the job tougher. Use keywords for the financial planner webpage such as “Web Designer for Finance Professionals” or “Small Business Financial Webpage Designer, Chicago”. It boosts the chance of people visiting the financial advisor webpage and using the services offered.
Website Designer for Finance Professionals Should Use Long Tail Keywords
While blogging, you should use the concept of long tail keywords so that it cuts down the competition. Create many financial websites with long tail keywords that directs traffic to the website for finance professionals.
How to get the Financial Webpage Blogs Found in Google
For the financial planner website, choose a proper long tail keyword that is appropriate. Ensure that you article is targeting it. The keyword needs to be present in:
- First, middle, and last paragraph.
- Blog title of the financial webpage.
- Don’t exceed the 8% density of the total number of words on the financial planner website but ensure it appears in numerous versions in the paragraph.
Looking for a Domain Name for your Financial Webpage?
Naming the Financial Planner Website Domain
The domain name will be an integral part of the marketing process of your business so you need to select the correct name when your website is being built. Extensions like . org, .net, .biz, and .us, are being used more and more these days along with the well-known dotcom extension. Country specific endings are also available.
Name Extension of Financial Website
What search terms are used by visitors? Conduct thorough research in this area, as targeting the domain name to the local business area of your finance organization will help you to secure a better ranking on the search engines. A dotcom extension is the most popular and internationally recognized, so try to include that in your domain name of your financial website.
Type of Name
Your domain name needs to exhibit a positive image for your financial advisor website:
- Describe the products/services offered by your financial website through strong keywords in domain name.
- Reflect what your financial professionals’ webpage stands for.
Is the purpose of your business reflected in your domain name?
- Get new leads via prospects on your website?
- Lend some credibility for your financial firm?
- Provide a service to your clients?
Have you established the purpose of your financial website? If yes, then you can choose between a keyword-based domain name or a brand-based domain name.
Using the Company Name in your Website Domain Name
Clients should be able to search and find your website for financial professionals easily through your domain name. If the name chosen by you isn’t available anymore, come up with some creative options for another domain name for your website. For instance, dotcom might not be available, but you can try other extensions. You could also register several versions of your company name, including common misspellings of your name, or an easily remembered nickname that refers to your business identity. Use your reputation to your advantage for your financial advisor website, if your business has established itself as a brand in your community.
Using a Keyword-based Website Domain Name
While selecting a keyword-based domain name remember:
- The main goal of the financial webpage should be reflected
- For your financial advisor website, actual words with proper spelling should be used and the name of your website can’t be more than 22 characters.
- Use short and easy-to-spell words
Search engines often assign higher rankings to financial websites containing main keywords in the domain name. But then again, if you use a keyword-based domain name for your financial professional website, you might not be found if your business name is already well known in your local area. You can remedy this by registering your website for financial planners under your business name in the Google Business Directory and various local online directories. You can also put it in the page titles and content of your website to increase visibility in search engines.
The Google Adwords Keywords Tool can be used to come up with keyword phrases for the domain name of your financial advisor website. If you are new in the industry, an appropriate keyword phrase on your website can get higher rankings in search engines. For example, for the keyword – financial website Canada, your domain name can be www.canadafinancialwebsite.com. Combined with different marketing methods, this type of financial professional website name can create significant impact on people’s minds.
Spending oodles of money doesn’t mean top quality financial website design
Web hosting for your financial website is when you hire a web design company to store your entire financial planner website files on a server. The financial website needs to be live 24/7. The rates of hosting vary quite a bit, so ensure you conduct proper research into the market rates – which should be no more than $9/month.
Answers to these questions will help to pen content for the SERVICES page of the financial website
- Write down the products and services offered on financial planner webpage. A description (short one) about each of them should be included on the financial webpage, detailing the primary benefits.
- Will you list your fees or product prices on the financial website?
Answering these questions will help you to pen down content for the HOME Page of your financial webpage
USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- How will you stand out from your rivals? What offer are you providing via your financial website that is not available elsewhere?
To get your marketing message across on the financial advisor webpage:
- Include 3-4 main keywords with the 2-3 cities you serve, within the first two sentences on your HOME page and the copy on your financial webpage.
- Identify the message of your financial planner website clearly.
- The HOME page of the financial webpage should address problems of visitors. Talk about solutions in detail.
These questions will help you to get the marketing message of the financial website across properly
1) WHO is the target customer for the financial advisor webpage?
2) WHAT are the issues faced by visitors of the financial professional website?
3) HOW to prove that the solutions offered by the financial website are feasible?
4) WHO are you and what is the unique solution the financial planner webpage offers?
5) What is the irresistible offer on the financial webpage? (Money Back Guarantee, Limited Time Special Offer, First Consultation Free of Cost, and so on).