SEO campaigns don’t have a particular formula because each one is different. There are various SEO techniques using which, SEO experts design campaigns for financial websites. SEO falls under two categories – white hat and black hat. White hat is when you use legit and approved methods to get a good rank for the financial advisor webpage whereas the latter uses tricks and cheats to fool search engines. Black hat SEO will not work on a long-term basis and your financial webpage will get blacklisted.
Has any company offered:
- Unusually high rank for a main keyword of a financial website?
- Automated tools to increase the rank of the financial advisor webpage?
- Hundreds of submissions and backlinks within a short span of time for the financial planner website?
It is your cue to steer clear of this particular firm before your financial website is in trouble for using unfair means.
Black Hat SEO vs. White Hat SEO
Black hat SEO is done by unethical companies
Ensure that the web design firm for financial professionals is not using black hat SEO techniques because it is you who will suffer in the end. They are only looking to make fast money using unscrupulous ways. They will product lightning fast results for your financial website, but if your site is banned later on by search engines, they will not take any responsibility. Has any company guaranteed you 1000 financial website links in only a month? Ask them for concrete proof of this. Since it is an impossible task, they will dodge the issue by stating it is proprietary information, which they can’t show you. They pay some people on the side to comment on blogs and insert the financial website links into them. These comments are viewed as “Spam” and don’t contribute in increasing the rank of your financial planner website in any way. 1000 links in a month sounds great but what happens when search engines identify the financial website as a spam generating entity? The financial professional website will not appear in the rankings and the financial web design company will pack up and disappear too. Search engines are evolving and they use cutting-edge algorithms these days to assign ranks to financial planner websites.
White hat SEO strategies for financial websites involve using ethical business practices
You are building a brand online through the financial advisor website. It reflects what you stand for. By putting in valuable and relevant content for visitors and prospective customers of the financial advisor website, you can improve ranking and credibility. Keep in mind that it takes time to get a good rank for your financial planner webpage but that doesn’t mean you should use automated tools and dishonest methods.
Legitimate SEO practices of the website for financial professionals:
- Getting relevant and genuine backlinks to the financial website.
- Submit the financial advisor website in online business directories.
- Design the financial website in a structured format.
- Ensure that the content on the website is interesting.
- Write and post useful blog posts and articles for the financial webpage and submit them to directories.
- Use social media for online promotion of financial planner website.
- Build pages of financial professional website with content, and internal & external links.