Need a Website? Want a stronger internet presence?
If you need a professional-looking financial website packed with selling power, we can help.
Maybe you have an existing website that isn’t producing the sales results you want? We can “tweak” your existing content or write it from scratch using proven copywriting techniques so that you can turn missed opportunities into long-term profits.
Perhaps you need to drive qualified prospect traffic to your site? Our search engine optimization knowledge has proven itself where it matters most – in the real-life trenches of the fierce fight to make it to Page 1 of Google.
And you’ll be surprised - an effective website presence doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg.
We help financial professionals, in the U.S. and Canada, attract more clients and generate higher profits by equipping them with the modern selling tools and strategies they need to compete and thrive in today’s competitive arena.
We use modern design techniques, along with basic sales and marketing strategies that have stood the test of time.
New to the Web? Confused by all the options? What do you really need to know? Read our 15-Point Checklist, "Before You Hire a Web Designer"
Simple Website Foundation Builders
The surest way to set the stage for effective online communication is assure your website provides a simple, enjoyable, and easy-to-understand experience for your visitors.
The following 5 financial website design “must haves” will go along way towards growing your internet presence:
1. Have a website that you control. Your domain, hosting and content should be well within your control and ownership. You should have a site that you can easily edit and change yourself, without having to hire a webmaster. I'll help you choose a domain name and register it in your name. Low cost, high quality website hosting will be setup in your name and control. And, you will have full control and ability to edit your own site easily. Our video tutorials show you how.
2. Your website should make it easy for people to find you on the internet. Most web designers do not employ basic "SEO" techniques when they build your site. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques, when employed, will help your site perform better in search engine rankings. When we design a financial website, we include some of the basics of SEO that help your site be found quickly and easily for your business and personal name.
3. Make your online presence real. People like to know who they are doing business with. Your home page is the front door of your online storefront. Make it inviting by including a photo of yourself and don’t be afraid to let a little personality shine through. Keep your content fresh and current, by adding blog posts, or articles to your site. Our financial websites include a blog and video tutorials and information on how to easily post articles to your site, and add or change content (text, photos, video) on your website.
4. Communicate your brand and marketing message. Your website must effectively engage your visitor and communicate the value he or she can expect if they do business with you. Too many websites are built by graphic designers who lose sight of the fact that your website’s main objective is to persuade people to do business with you. Fancy graphics and flash animation have been proven to decrease the selling power of a website. They often take too much time to load and when they do, they overshadow your selling message and overwhelm your visitor. People use the internet to get information quickly. Don’t slow them down or you’ll lose prospective customers. For tips on how to easily clarify your marketing message, see the articles in the RESOURCES section of this site. We'll make sure the website we build for you is customized to fit your brand image and marketing.
5. Tell Your Visitors What You Want To Them To Do. If your website is going to be a successful sales tool, then you need to make sure it is designed to do what you would do if your were in a face-to-face selling situation. Once all your prospect’s questions and objections have been addressed, there is a natural next step. You ask for the order. Same goes for your online selling efforts. On your website, this is known as a “call to action.” Unless you ask them to sign up for your newsletter, call you, or email you, they won’t do it. Always be sure to include this critical, sales-boosting step on every page of your site. We use simple techniques when building websites to accomplish this goal.
Once you’ve got some of these basics in place, you’ll be ready to take your online selling efforts to the next level. If you want to generate traffic to your site, and get the visitor to call you, you don't need a flashy high tech website with moving parts and music.
Most financial professionals and small firms simply need a professional internet presence that lends credibility to their business, along with a simple and authentic marketing message. See our articles about website planning, writing content for your website, and increasing traffic, here . . .
Call me for a complimentary chat to discuss your needs:
(480) 310-4825, or click here to send me an email . . .
I look forward to speaking with you.
P.S. If you already have a website, I'll review your site and give you three tips on how you can easily improve your internet presence.
If you don't yet have a website, I guarantee you’ll come away learning something regardless of what you finally decide to do.