If you want to get more visibility of your financial advisor website, then you need to consider writing and posting press releases on your business. To help you with that process, here is a list of press release services for financial websites:
To get exposure of your financial webpage press release, use various social media tags like Technorati, DIGG, De.licio.us so that it can be found easily. Shiftcomm.com has a template that can be used to create press releases with important points of distribution. You want to include industry knowledge and relevant information that is timely, if possible, and helpful to your audience. Once written, you can post your press releases on the following sites:
To promote your financial website press release:
- If you have family and friends who have website and/or blogs, ask them to include the link of your financial professional webpage on their site. Let them know that your website can help their contacts with solving financial issues and provide a variety of solutions.
- Request friends, family, employees, and acquaintances to set your financial website at their HOME page.
- Register your financial planner website in search directories.
- Use pay-per-click campaigns to advertise your financial advisor webpage.
- Request professional and business associations to link to your website under the tab “financial professionals.” Get in touch with local businesses and talk to them about the financial website. Send them links of your financial planner webpage so that they can check out the content.
- You can get more links to your financial website by submiting your website for financial professionals to directories such as Joe Ant, GoGuides, BOTW, Ezilon, Rubberstamped and Massive Links. Linkpartners.com is a free service with a long list of people who want to exchange links.
- Ask firms you deal with on a regular basis to have a link to their website to your financial advisor website.
- Submit your financial planner website to urlwire.com after you have a good amount of relevant and sufficient articles on your financial website.
- You can pay a syndication service to distribute your articles by rewriting them to represent different versions that can be submitted to several services. These include
- Take part in online discussion groups and social networking sites. Add a blog to your financial website and invite others to write on your blog. Always provide links back to your business website to give the financial advisor website a better ranking in Google.