Why is blogging necessary for the financial website?
5 key points for financial advisor website blogs
- Call to Action, which directs readers what to do after reading the financial website blog like buying the product/service, join your mailing list, get in touch etc.
- Strong title with a keyword phrase.
- Quality content with keywords.
- Include your signature below the financial professional website blog.
- Include a P.S message at the end of a financial webpage blog as it can help to get your point across.
Blogging will direct traffic to the financial website, which helps to sell the product/service offered.
- Blogs of the financial webpage need to convince visitors about your expertise.
- The blogs need to provide helpful information.
Generate Content for Financial Webpage Blog
- Every sub-topic on the website for financial planners should have a list of:
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 10 Questions Customers Should Ask (SAQ)
- 5 problems solved via the financial planner website
(You already have 25 different topics for your financial website blogs)
- Know the big topic for lawyer website blog (your company / industry / area of expertise).
- Categories should be defined on the financial advisor website (products/services or ideas related to big topic)
The next step
- The blogs for the financial planner website should be updated regularly. (Once or twice a week should suffice).
- They should be around 200-300 words.
- Jot down a list of keyword phrases relevant to each sub-topic (after list for sub-topics are done). These will act as financial webpage blog titles.
- What keywords is the target audience using before coming to the financial advisor webpage? Find out and include them in the content.