FINANCIAL CALCULATORS – 45 interactive calculators tools provided by TimeValue Software – RENEWAL is $99/annual.
Upgrade of your website, $50, is recommended annually. This service includes: full backups before and after upgrading wordpress software; Upgrade of BackupBuddy software ($80 value); downloading backups to my local drive for safe-keeping; any fixes of ‘bugs’ that may appear on your site related to your website theme design that may occur after upgrading.
WHEN YOU RENEW YOUR FINANCIAL CALCULATORS, YOU CAN ADD 30 ARTICLES TO YOUR WEBSITE, linking to relevant financial calculators on your site.
FOR $180 (six dollars per blog post), YOU CAN HAVE 30 (thirty) PRE-WRITTEN ARTICLES POSTED ON YOUR WEBSITE – with each article linking to the relevant financial calculator tool on your website. That’s just $6 per article, and the articles will be posted on your site for you!
If you would like the following 30 “blog posts” (articles) posted on your website, with each article linked to it’s relevant financial calculator tool on your site, then just add $180 to your financial calculator renewal subscription (total of $99 + $180 = $279)
(You have perpetual use of these articles on your website, and you can easily edit them to make them your own):
The recommended way to use these 30 blog posts… re-write/edit each article so you’re writing them in your own words (sounds more authentic)… and with unique text, that improves the rank for that post with google.
We can post them on your site all at one time, and set each one to “draft” mode…(not visible to public until you click “PUBLISH”) – publish them on a daily basis, to generate a news feed with that post (google sees it as news). Once posted on your site, you can edit the content, then publish them (one a day… or two or three a day).
Example of the 45 financial calculators that you can have on your site: http://www.financialadvisorswebsites.com/calculators/
ARTICLE TITLES, that link to a financial calculator on your website:
1) HOW TO SAVE A MILLION DOLLARS
2) HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO PAY OFF CREDIT CARD DEBT?
3) HOW MUCH CAR CAN YOU AFFORD?
4) HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO SAVE FOR MY CHILDREN’S COLLEGE EDUCATION?
5) HOW MUCH WILL PAYMENTS BE ON A BALLOON MORTGAGE?
6) SHOULD YOU CONSOLIDATE LOANS?
7) SHOULD I REFINANCE MY HOME?
8) SHOULD I RENT OR BUY A HOME?
9) WHAT IS MY EQUIPMENT LEASE RATE?
10) WHAT IS MY LEASE RATE?
11) HOW DO I CALCULATOR YIELD ON MY PORTFOLIO?
12) WHICH MORTGAGE OPTION IS BETTER?
13) HOW MUCH CAN I AFFORD TO BORROW?
14) HOW MUCH CAN I SPEND EACH MONTH IN RETIREMENT?
15) HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO FUND MY RETIREMENT?
16) HOW MUCH SHOULD I SAVE EACH MONTH?
17) HOW MUCH WILL MY ROTH IRA BE WORTH AT RETIREMENT?
18) HOW SOON CAN I ELIMINATE MY DEBTS?
19) WHAT IS MY LOAN RATE?
20) WHICH IS BETTER FOR ME, A TRADITIONAL IRA OR A ROTH IRA?
21) HOW MUCH CAN I AFFORD TO LEASE?
22) HOW MUCH COULD I SAVE OVER TIME?
23) HOW MUCH EQUIPMENT CAN I AFFORD TO LEASE?
24) HOW MUCH HOME CAN I AFFORD?
25) HOW MUCH MORTGAGE MIGHT I QUALIFY FOR?
26) HOW MUCH WILL I SAVE BY INCREASING MY MORTGAGE PAYMENT?
27) HOW MUCH WILL MY TRADITIONAL IRA BE WORTH TODAY?
28) WHAT IS MY FUTURE VALUE WORTH TODAY?
29) WHAT IS MY INVESTMENT YIELD?
30) WHAT WILL MY INVESTMENTS BE WORTH IN THE FUTURE?
Note: Payment is made to GoGrateful, LLC, and is non-refundable upon delivery of service. You do NOT require a Paypal Account to send a credit card payment. When you arrive on the Paypal payment page, simply click on the blue link: Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit – and you will be directed to a form that allows you to make a payment with a credit card, via Paypal.