To get your marketing message across on the financial advisor webpage:
- Include 3-4 main keywords with the 2-3 cities you serve, within the first two sentences on your HOME page and the copy on your financial webpage.
- Identify the message of your financial planner website clearly.
- The HOME page of the financial webpage should address problems of visitors. Talk about solutions in detail.
- Direct visitors to take the next step by providing information on the financial professional webpage. Tell them what to do – buy the product, place the order etc.
- The financial planner website should give information and options to visitors so that they can decide.
- Do the visitors of the financial website know what to do next?
- Is the financial webpage easy to browse?
- Is the home page of the financial professional website designed to reflect “benefits”?
- Does the financial advisor webpage content reassure customers that they are making the right choice?
- Does the financial webpage content talk more about you or your customers?
When someone visits your financial webpage, what they have in mind is what you can do for them. You need to structure the web design for the financial advisor webpage in such a manner that it is a marketing tool but at the same time it needs to talk about the issues customers face and the financial planner website should also provide suitable solutions. Visitors to the financial website will always have the “WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?” (WIIFM); question in their mind. When you sympathize with problems and provider answers via the financial website, your conversion rates are bound to increase.
These questions help to write your marketing message:
1) WHO is the target customer for the financial advisor webpage?
2) WHAT are the issues faced by visitors of the financial professional website?
3) HOW to prove that the solutions offered by the financial website are feasible?
4) WHO are you and what is the unique solution the financial planner webpage offers?
5) What is the irresistible offer on the financial webpage? (Money Back Guarantee, Limited Time Special Offer, First Consultation Free of Cost, and so on).